Trackside – Software for Race Promoters.
Trackside is exactly that: Software for Race Promoters. This document will help you to define exactly what Trackside can do for you and what Trackside does not do for you.
What Trackside does for you!
- Interface with the MYLAPS hardware for transponder
- Maintains a database of racers and sponsors.
- Allows you to link multiple computers together and make updates to the database simultaneously.
- Allows you to easily move all your data from one PC to another.
- Allows you to maintain AMA or your organizations membership and the expiration date
- Allows you to sign racers into a single class or multiple classes for an event. Trackside checks to ensure you do not assign duplicate numbers into the same class at the same event.
- Updates the database as you are doing sign up. Trackside adds racers to your database if they are not already there or updates the racers information if they are already in your database.
- Allows you to do pre-entry days before the race.
- Allows you to use bar-code scanning for rider entry into an event.
- Keeps track of the entry fee amounts taken in.
- Allows you to set up your race order and combine classes into the same race.
- Performs a check of the race order and informs you if there are any racers in back to back races or have duplicate numbers in a race as a result of combining classes into the same race.
- Provides an easy way for you to change a rider’s number, bike brand or class.
- Allows you to easily break classes of racers into Heats and Consis.
- Promotes racers to Main based on Heat or Consi finish.
- Allows you to easily add or remove a racer in the Heats or Consi.
- Calculates overall score when combining moto 1 and moto 2.
- Allows you to define your own flexible points table and assign points to racers.
- Maintains Series points and create series points standing reports.
- Creates many reports needed at the track (ie. Race Order, Class Entries, Race Results, Announcer Sheets, Gate Order)
- Creates reports in HTML format for easy posting to the web.
- Creates mailing labels from racers in your database.
- Creates a professional appearance of the race promoter and track organization.
- Allows you to review race results or entries from previous events.
Trackside flow of events!
First time set up.
- Set up your classes that you race.
- Set up the list of Bike brands.
- Set up the points table.
- Set up any Series that you may have.
- Create the race event in Trackside.
- Sign up racers into the event.
- Set up race order.
- Run through your race order.
- Score races in Trackside.
- Post results.