There are many reports you can create in Trackside to be used before, during and after your race event. Below is a list of the reports along with a short description.
Any of the reports from Trackside may be saved as a file. Most commonly, you will want to
save the Race Results report as an HTML file so the results can easily be posted to a web page.
- Announcer Sheets - Announcer sheets are designed to provide information about the riders to your announcer. This report may be created for all classes in your Event or for just one class in your Event
- Gate Order
– This report will create a list of riders in each race for staging. The riders will be ordered by Random Number or by Order of Signup. After you have raced one set of Races, this report will have the riders sorted by their finish order of the first race.
- Finish Order
- The Finish Order report is designed to provide information to the racers. Like the Announcer Sheets, this report may be created for all classes in your Event or for just one class in your Event.
- Racer Number – This report lists the numbers in numeric order for each race in your race order.
- Series Points - This report is available in two formats. One format simply lists the riders by class along with their total series points. The other format will show you the overall finish for the riders
at each event in a graph across the page.
- Mailing Labels – Mailing labels can be created for all racers who have participated in any of your events. You have the option to use many different sizes of mailing labels.
- Class Detail
– The class detail report will provide a list of racers who are signed up for each class. The report lists detail about the racers. You can post this report before the race so the racers can verify you have them signed into the correct event.
- Class Summary – The class summary report will list the number of riders in each class and also report the total number of riders at your event.
- Entry Fee – This report will total the amount of entry fee money that you have taken in at registration.
- Race Order – After setting up your race order on the Race Order tab, you can create this report for posting.
- All Entries
– The All Entries tab will list each rider signed up for the event. A rider will be listed more than once if he is signed up for multiple classes. The total at the bottom of this report will tell you how many entries you have for the event and also tell you how many individual riders you have.
- Newspaper Results
– This report will list the top five finishers in each class. You can save the report as an Excel or Text file and email to the newspaper to be published. The report lists the rider’s finish place, name and bike brand.
- Scoring Sheets – The scoring sheets list the bike numbers in each race along with 10 columns so the score keepers may write the numbers in for each lap.